CMS-15 Countermeasures Set [PE-CMS-15--1]750D00/835-98
Your Price: $998.98
The CMS-15 Countermeasures Set is designed for the person who wants to be able to perform the basic countermeasures checks either for his own security or as a business offering the service to others. This is the same unit as the CMS-11 with TT-46 advanced wiretap detector.
The set is built around the TD-53 Advanced Transmitter Detector and consists of the following items:
TD-53 Advanced Transmitter Detector
- If you suspect your premises are bugged, for your own peace of mind, check it out. The TD-53 can be used to detect, verify and locate hidden transmitters in your home, office or car.
P-02 INFRARED (IR) PROBE
- Light beams, especially lasers, provide an excellent method for carrying audio intelligence and are not detectable by RF (radio frequency) detectors. The P-02 is a special probe which allows you to search for sources of infrared (IR) transmissions. In the case of amplitude modulated or pulse frequency modulated sources, you can actually listen and determine if the IR beam is carrying voice or other intelligence.
P-03 LINE DRIVER
- The P-03 Line Driver Probe lets you use the TD-53 for checking wire pairs for hidden microphones. One of the two LEDs on the P-03 alerts you to the presence of voltage on a wire pair. The other LED alerts you to current flow in a wire pair when the Line D river switch is operated. The Line Driver switch applies a voltage to the wire pair under test to turn on voltage activated microphones. The A/B switch reverses the polarity of the voltage for detecting polarity sensitive devices. You can also monitor the wire pair through the TD-53 amplifier and speaker to determine if room audio is present on the pair. Any of the above conditions can indicate a microphone attached to the wire pair under test.
P-04 CARRIER CURRENT/VIDEO CAMERA PROBE
- The P-04 is used in conjunction with the TD-53 for detecting carrier current transmitters and concealed video cameras. Examples of carrier current transmitters are the wireless intercoms and room monitors sold in many electronics stores and catalogs. Carrier current eavesdropping devices can be connected to power lines, phone lines or other wire pairs. The probe covers from 10 KHz to 600 KHz in two ranges. It uses a directional pickup loop and no connection to the power lines or other wires under test is n necessary. Any demodulated audio is fed to the TD-53 for monitoring and verification purposes.
TT-46 ADVANCED WIRETAP DETECTOR
- Padded carrying case
- Instruction manual
- Various cords and adapters